Blog

In my bedroom

June 17, 2016

Good morning sunshine!

How are you doing? It’s finally Friday and I am ready to have some fun. Are you ready? I hope so 🙂

Well, yesterday things didn’t went as I wanted it because I wanted to write more posts but since I had a very hectic day I had a headache when I came home from work. Then it is difficult to be on the top and therefor I couldn’t write the posts that I wanted. I used the day to answer some comments and was happy to be done with that as well. At the end of the day I was feeling better and it was a fabulous feeling.

Today I want to share my little bedroom with you. I don’t know if I have told you that I live in a very small apartment in Norway with my love Johan. He is finishing his master degree this semester and he is very ready to start working and finally make some money haha.

IMG_2607

DSC_1613

There are both advantages and disadvantages by living in a small apartment. It is easy to clean it since there is not so much space that must be cleaned. The disadvantage is that we don’t have room for everything that we wanted. We are thankful for what we have and would not change our beautiful view despite the small apartment. It is awesome to wake up and see the sunrise over the ocean from the window in my living room and bedroom. I feel quite blessed to have that.

As you can see we have a very little bed and that is because we don’t have space for a bigger one. The benefit of that is that we can sleep tight to each other and I do like that very much hehe. We wanted a little bar in our bedroom so that we could sit beside the bar table and watch boats passing by our window and the ocean. Sometimes I dream of having a boat myself someday.

IMG_3099

Our view. <3

In Norway it is very expensive to rent a big apartment and since we are students we have to wait with that. I think Norway is one of the most expensive countries in the world regarding rental prices and housing prices. Anyway, we really love our little apartment and think it is very cosy.

How is your apartment or house? Do you live on little space as we do or do you have plenty of space?

No Comments

• Reply Pranavya June 17, 2016 at 11:16 am

Your view of Ocean is fab! Loved it!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 17, 2016 at 11:23 am

Thanks ??
      I’m glad that you stopped by ?
      Have a great day!

• Reply Pranavya June 17, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Of course it’s worth doing it!
        Wish the same!

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury June 17, 2016 at 11:18 am

More than space, the important thing is to have love around the house. And your apartment looks fabulous. The effort you put to keep the apartment looking so beautiful shows. The view is awesome. And I wish you do have a boat of your own one day. 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 17, 2016 at 11:26 am

True! Thank you ?
      Maybe one day I will have one. It is importante to dream!

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury June 17, 2016 at 11:28 am

Welcome. Yes my friend, dream and life becomes bigger. 🙂

• Reply Jim June 17, 2016 at 11:33 am

nice view of the water

• Reply Lora Tia June 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm

The view is breathtaking❤️

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 17, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Yeah it is! I love my view too ?

• Reply sailajaP14 June 17, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Love the fabulous view! When you have a view that gorgeous, how can you even bring yourself to look away! 😀

• Reply hannahjoybooks June 17, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Fabulous view & interior! Love the style 🙂

• Reply owningadogwithanxiety June 17, 2016 at 3:14 pm

What a great space! The view is wonderful. The little bar table is such a good use of space.

• Reply vcreationss June 17, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Well maintained apartment with a soothing view, nice to see sun shining on the glittering water, gives a natural beauty look..

• Reply flyingcolours603 June 17, 2016 at 9:50 pm

hey i loved your post alot of information i would like to know what is not expensive in norway as compared to other countries and yeah you too look great together

• Reply Good, beautiful and true June 17, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Hi Roberta,

I have nominated you for the three day quote challenge. No pressure to accept:)

More information here: https://goodbeautifulandtrue.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/finale/

• Reply A tongue that Blah ? June 18, 2016 at 8:24 am

Your bedroom is like a heaven. So pretty it is Roberta.???

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 18, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Thank you beautiful! Today i have changed my bedroom again hehe 🙂

• Reply A tongue that Blah ? June 19, 2016 at 6:41 am

Seriously! Please share its pic in any of your new post. Most awaiting.???

• Reply Aishwarya June 18, 2016 at 10:30 am

That looks like a neat cozy apartment, just like ours 🙂 And the view is to die for!!! 😀

• Reply lajuani June 18, 2016 at 11:13 am

What a beautiful view, I would love to wake up to that every morning.
    I used to live in a small flat when I was living in Spain, as I was on my own (well, the dogs and I) space wasn’t too much of a problem. Being back home now I feel living back in the family house all alone is just too much space for me.
    I think I need to adventure again and find myself a cosy little place…with a view like yours would be awesome!
    Hope you had a happy Friday 😀

• Reply bobbyjava June 19, 2016 at 3:35 am

Your attitude about what you have is awesome…..people in America would do nothing but complain because they all believe they deserve better but aren’t willing to work for what they want. They expect it will be given to them just because they feel entitled (younger people). I’m 50 years old, and have a 32 year career in aerospace, ( and still working), and my wife is 52 and retired after being a nurse for 31 years. Hard work, good education and most of all, a “can do” attitude Roberta, will get you everything you have ever wanted in life. Keep driving for what you want and persevere and you will achieve. Great post, thank you for sharing.

• Reply loravenkova13 June 19, 2016 at 1:18 pm