Blog

The 6 Laws of self-responsibility

July 6, 2016

Earlier today when I was still in bed I came across a picture that a friend of my mine had shared on Facebook.I really liked the message on the picture so that’s why I had to share it with you.

The text on the picture below is in Portuguese and I have translated it for the non-Portuguese speakers.

13600167_10206953087561418_326690978573612734_n

1. If it is to criticize, shut up

2. If it is to complain, give suggestions

3. If it is to look guilty, seek solution

4. If it is to play the victim, make yourself a winner.

5. If it is to justify your mistakes, learn from them.

6. If it is to judge people, think  about your attitude

I really think that we can learn something from this picture. It is easy to blame others and the situation instead of focusing on what we can do differently.

Have a nice day!

No Comments

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury July 6, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Awesome suggestions. 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 6, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I’m glad you liked and thank you for including my article on your blog 🙂

• Reply r_prab July 6, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Nice! 🙂

I recall one line as I was reading your post – “Speak only if it improves the Silence” 🙂

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury July 6, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Reblogged this on Amitav Chowdhury and commented:
    Some awesome suggestions. 6 points important points to follow.
    Thank you for sharing, my friend. 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 6, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Thank you for reading and sharing to others <3

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury July 6, 2016 at 3:05 pm

It’s my pleasure and thank you for giving me the permission. 😀

• Reply Anjali Soni July 6, 2016 at 4:42 pm

So truly said! I’ve already included it in my notes. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day!

• Reply kbeezyisviral July 6, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Criticizing and complaining only produces negative energy–which has no productive avail. Life isn’t real without problems, and seeking solutions is part of our beautiful journey. Playing the victim is the oldest trick in the book. Learning from mistakes is the only way to pursue growth. And judging others only means you’re mad at something about yourself.

Thank you for sharing this post. The truth shall set us all free. Have a spectacular week.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 7, 2016 at 11:51 am

I agree! Thank for reading!
      Have an awesome week you too!
      Cheers! 🙂

• Reply askriverbed July 6, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Roberta – you are so cheerful and colorful! Thanks for giving me a place to come to find the sun shining and the waters a beckoning blue. And thanks for these good words – I need #6 today and will choose not to be critical. blessings 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 7, 2016 at 11:53 am

Thank you for a so nice feedback and for reading my post. I’m glad that you liked!
      Have a nice day! <3

• Reply shreyans July 6, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Thank you for these superb suggestions…nice post..
    Shreyans

• Reply Sayanti aka Shine July 7, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Very nice thought and helpful too.

• Reply Shiva Malekopmath August 31, 2016 at 7:16 pm

These laws have to be written in our minds and the heart shall cooperate.
    Wonderful and Amazing, I loved them all.
    Roberta!