Earlier today when I was still in bed I came across a picture that a friend of my mine had shared on Facebook.I really liked the message on the picture so that’s why I had to share it with you.
The text on the picture below is in Portuguese and I have translated it for the non-Portuguese speakers.
1. If it is to criticize, shut up
2. If it is to complain, give suggestions
3. If it is to look guilty, seek solution
4. If it is to play the victim, make yourself a winner.
5. If it is to justify your mistakes, learn from them.
6. If it is to judge people, think about your attitude
I really think that we can learn something from this picture. It is easy to blame others and the situation instead of focusing on what we can do differently.
Have a nice day!