Blog Outfit

A girly day

July 7, 2016

Hi awesome people!

Awww, what a wonderful day! Once in a week I use the day to take care of myself by fixing my nails and skin care. We girls have a extra need for taking care of ourselves compared to men that style their hair and thereafter just brush their teeth and then they are ready to go haha whereas we girls can spend hours just making ourselves feel better by all kinds of treatment of the skin, nails, hair and so on. Today was one of these days for me.

Since I’ll be back at work tomorrow I spent the day to give my readers some extra attention by answering comments, read some of their posts, liking posts and also visiting new bloggers in order to get to know new people which is always fun.

A few weeks ago I rented an english written book in order to improve my poetry skills. I don’t have much practice of writing poetry but it is an area where I would like to gain some new knowledge. I don’t I am ready go enter that area yet but I will reveal my development in 3-4 months time but before I can do that I need to read some poetry blogs and other books that can inspire and help me.

DSC_0490

DSC_0500

This has been a peaceful day where I have spent time on myself, watching some television, reading both blogs and books and in the end of the day me and my boyfriend watched the semi finals and we are glad that France is through to the final. Iceland and Italy got knocked out in the quarter finals so then we are happy for France.

How was your day? Have you done anything special today?

Remember to take care of yourself! 🙂

No Comments

• Reply TheLivingMe July 8, 2016 at 12:04 am

Your romper is so cuteeee!!! You are so lucky to have such a beautiful view!

• Reply Lu July 8, 2016 at 12:04 am

Yaaasss! “Girly days” remind me of this scene from Parks & Rec: http://d2txptfrafnk5s.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/TREAT-YO-SELF.png

• Reply Jim July 8, 2016 at 12:20 am

looking good!

• Reply Fernanda Guevara July 8, 2016 at 3:08 am

I was so upset at Germany loosing! I really thought they were playing really well, and the goals came out of two mistakes. Up until the last minutes I really hoped Germany could take the game to extra time ?

• Reply r_prab July 8, 2016 at 4:35 am

Hey Roberta, did i really see a sea overlooking your window?it must be a beautiful view!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 8, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Yeah it’s a sea 🙂 I’m really luck with my view! Thank you for stopping by!

• Reply r_prab July 8, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Wow that’s so lovely! You should have become a poet in such a surrounding !! ?

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury July 8, 2016 at 5:49 am

Roberta, yes, I will be waiting to read some poetry from you. Please start penning down your thoughts. It will be awesome.

• Reply fauxcroft July 8, 2016 at 7:37 am

Roberta you are a beautiful soul casting light.

• Reply The Photonomad July 8, 2016 at 12:20 pm

What a wonderful view and what a beautiful smile to go with it.

• Reply Jeanne July 8, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Ahhh we all need those girly days!

• Reply Grandtrines July 8, 2016 at 8:09 pm

What did I do today? Among other things, I wrote another blog entry about writing: https://stillanotherwritersblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/writing-edits-the-internet-and-open-loops/ (Let me know what you think!)

• Reply Ashley Hearod July 9, 2016 at 1:45 am

The Discovery of Poetry: A Field Guide to Reading and Writing Poems https://www.amazon.com/dp/0156007622/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_TQdGxb4TNCJZA

This is an excellent book on how to write poetry. We covered it in my Poetry course this past semester. Goes through all of the techniques as well as great examples!

• Reply Kaypius July 9, 2016 at 6:36 pm

It’s a great weekend with Wimbledon, Euro Cup…and now Roberta’s cute nail job!! What a great life;-)
    Enjoy the weekend and stay blessed, all of you!

• Reply A Girl that Blah ? July 10, 2016 at 9:09 am

Your necklace. Your earpiece and your outfit are really worth admiring ,Roberta. You are so pretty. Trust me. And also the sea behind you is something which am craving for you.?? I wish I was there.

• Reply flyingcolours603 July 10, 2016 at 6:02 pm

your looking so fresh and the pendent is really pretty

• Reply simply southern sparkle July 23, 2016 at 1:30 am

I loved this post and I LOVE your outfit!!

• Reply pinksundaysblog August 29, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Great Outfit! great BLOG!!!
    pinksundaysblog.wordpress.com x

• Reply Valerie Ribon September 15, 2016 at 2:37 am

I definitely agree! LOVED this post & your blog. I’m new to blogging & your blog inspires me <3

• Reply heartsinink September 24, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!! That is like my all time fav thing to do and days…where you do everything for yourself and to better yourself!!

• Reply Ishan Shrivastava October 20, 2016 at 11:11 am

photos are so cute…..wow…well done..
    Visit to my blog-:
    https://breadomlette.wordpress.com/ and give your valuable comments and likes, don’t forget to follow……..