Blog Recipe

Favourite food

August 14, 2016

Food is necessary for our existence and also for the ability to perform. We simply cannot live without it as everyone know, but food is so much more at least for me. I love food and it is so nice to cook a lovely dinner with my boyfriend. It can be very romantic when we spend time together in the kitchen with some music and a glass of wine while we are cooking.

Even though I like the most types of food there are some that I like more than others. There are some food that I would walk the extra mile for getting and that pleases me a bit extra when we prepare or buy.

sushi-roll-wallpaper-2

1. My number one favourite food is definitely sushi. I not an expert in Sushi but I am an expert in eating it. The Japanese can be the experts and as long as I can eat it I don’t care. My boyfriend did not eat it when we met and he did not want to try it either. “I am not eating raw fish” he claimed and told me that people eat sushi only to look sophisticated. I told him that he cannot say that he doesn’t like it if he had not tried it and one day he finally tried and guess what today it is one of his favourites too. There are so many tastes and I love the wasabi.

GettyImages-475200404

2.  My second favourite food is barbecue. I love to have it in summertime when we can mix all kinds of meat with vegetables. We can sit in the sun and enjoy the delicious food and have nice conversations. Unfortunately the sun missed Norway this year and I hope that the weather Gods are nicer to us next year so that I can enjoy more barbecue outside next summer.

seafood-tower2

3.  My third favourite food is sea food. I specially love the oysters, shrimps and mussels. The sea brings us so many delicious types of food and the fact that it is very healthy as well makes me eat it a lot.I also heard that oysters can contribute to a happy ending with your partner when the evening comes to an end haha.

larg_salatTØSfavorit1IMG4773

4.  My last favourite food is salad with fruits. In the evening I try to stay away from heavy food and a salad with fruit is a good combination that makes my stomach well balanced. Only your imagination stops you from the possible combinations that you can have in a salad. I love to try to mix new kinds in my salad and keep the ones that I liked the most.

Today was the schedule nr 16 I hope you enjoyed it 🙂

Do you have a favourite food?

paypal-300x164

• Reply beeorganizedwithpamela August 14, 2016 at 8:08 pm

All of the above. Except seafood would be my #1

• Reply parijat shukla August 14, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Yes my favourites are pulses, rice and soya . Among vegetables its potato, peas and ladyfinger 😊😊

• Reply iglengel August 14, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Seafood, salad, fruit, and chicken I would say are my favorite foods. I also enjoyed reading about yours too.

• Reply owningadogwithanxiety August 15, 2016 at 1:02 am

Great choices! I would just have to add pizza.😀

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 15, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I like pizza sometime too 😉 Thanks for reading 🙂

• Reply Alexis Chateau August 15, 2016 at 1:29 am

Your favorites are all mine as well, especially sushi and seafood. That all looks so delicious. I could have dinner all over again!

• Reply edenofknowledge August 15, 2016 at 12:51 pm

I love all the food that you like except sushi. And since you like seafood, you should try chilli crab and black pepper crab, sweet sour fish and steam boat – delicacies from Singapore and food that I miss sooooo much. But beware, they are all hot and spicy.

• Reply A @ moylomenterprises August 29, 2016 at 12:24 am

Reblogged this on Inner Ramblings Boulevard: and commented:
    For some reason I’m having many food cravings this weekend — chocolate, sushi, ice cream, chips n dip, tater tots, and on and on. Nope I’m not ‘pregers’ so erase that thought immediately, but all these are foods I haven’t eaten in ages. So indulge with me if you dare as I explore another post about food from one of our loyal followers, Roberta Pimentel. Enjoy! 🌷

August 28 2016

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 29, 2016 at 12:28 am

Thanks for the reblog! Appreciate 🙂

• Reply A @ moylomenterprises August 29, 2016 at 12:42 am

You’re welcome. Just showing some love to our loyal followers. I’m devoting weekends to reblogging the work of the dedicated contributors to our blog.

Hope you’re having a great weekend ☺

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 29, 2016 at 12:46 am

A great attitude! 👏🏾
          We are having a nice weekend thanks. I hope you too!🙏