Blog Reblogs

Reblog, guest post & special guest

September 6, 2016

Okay. I want to make some things clear by writing you an informative post regarding reblog, guest post and special guest.

When it comes to reblog I use time every day to read posts that are potential reblogs on my  blog. When I reblog I don’t expect anything mutual but I appreciate every person that reblog my posts. I don’t want to reblog everything that I find because it must be of a character that interests me and at the same time is good for my readers. Many asks me if I can reblog some of their posts but this is not the way it works on my blog. Making that clear I want this to work both ways since I don’t want that people reblog my posts just because they are doing me a favour however I want them to reblog my posts because they like them.

Guest post is different. Everyone can write a guest post on my blog and this is created to help my followers. Only the ones that follow my blog is able to write guest posts. I also do this because I like to get to know new bloggers and get some inspiration as well. I see this as a win win situation where they can get more readers by spreading their message to my readers which will increase the traffic on their blog. They can link their blog in the post. So if you want to write a guest post please send me an email and I will give you all the information you need. Email: email@robertapimentel.com

There is always some blogs and bloggers that fascinate you in a special way. This can be the content on their blog, their experiences or just their way of living their lives. Special guests are only those that I personally invite on my blog. I like the ones that inspire others to succeed. This fascinates me a lot and I like to share the blogs of these people to my readers by interviewing them. In this way both me and my readers will have the chance to get to know them better.

14248840_1773363432880103_1448476556_n

This is some information on how I work. If you have further question please do not hesitate to email me on email@robertapimentel.com

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Roberta-Pimentel-122081677873993/

Wish you all a fantastic day!

• Reply alvarezgalloso September 6, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Thanks for the information.

• Reply Reblog, guest post & special guest – Wie is Theo Herbots ? // Who is Theo Herbots? September 6, 2016 at 3:03 pm

[…] Bron: Reblog, guest post & special guest […]

• Reply Theo Herbots September 6, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Halo Roberta,

Beautifully written and I totally agree with you.

I’m your message re-logging on my Blog

Sincerely

Theo Herbots

• Reply Rick Amitin September 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Clear, concise, and a solid structure.

• Reply monicavel September 6, 2016 at 3:35 pm

So nice Roberta. I would like to collaborate with you. I will be sending you an email shortly. Have a great day 😉

• Reply cwaugh212 September 6, 2016 at 4:14 pm

You provide a wonderful service to your followers and the entire blogging community. I like your approach with a theme of inspiring and helping other bloggers. Thank you.

• Reply Advo. R.R.'SAGAR' September 6, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Nice one again.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel October 1, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Reblogged this on Roberta Pimentel.

• Reply Reblog, guest post & special guest – Leave Me Alone I Am Reading and Reviewing October 1, 2016 at 4:09 pm

[…] Source: Reblog, guest post & special guest […]

• Reply depatridge October 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Reblogged this on Matthews' Blog.

• Reply alenadiaz122948 October 2, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Sometimes sloppy is just plain out and out beautiful! Love the look!🌹

• Reply Touch Of Cinnamon October 4, 2016 at 2:57 pm

What a lovely photo. Very natural and beautiful. I also love the sofa and table in this photo and just showed them to my husband. We’re in the process of re-decorating and they’d look fab in my dining room.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, the photo just caught my eye on the reader.

• Reply Reblog, guest post & special guest | bobbymartin76 October 30, 2016 at 9:42 pm

[…] Source: Reblog, guest post & special guest […]

• Reply bobbymartin76 October 31, 2016 at 2:46 am

Great to see posts and comments so here I go again with my Post https://t.co/1LouNZVA9H Bob Martin

• Reply TheresaBarker December 26, 2016 at 2:54 am

Roberta, I admire your clear communication! Your commitment to the blogging community through your approach is really wonderful. – and these are great pics as well (before. . . after!). Nicely done!