Blog

Time for my followers

September 9, 2016

Wow! What a wonderful feeling! Me and Johan have finally got everything together at our new home now. Lately, I have not had much time to read the posts of my followers since there has been a lot of things happening but I want to thank all you for the support and understanding during this moving process and the fact that you have been visiting my page. <3

Now I finally have some time to sit down and go through some blogs that I follow and get some inspiration and look for blogs that I want to reblog. I will be reading blogs for the next 4 hrs from now.

14269872_10157387586365576_2082546570_n

I just love the weekends because it gives me time to do the things I want to do. I will definitely use this weekend for my readers and have some quality time with my boyfriend.

For now I will enjoy the evening reading my followers blogs.

• Reply unsaid words September 9, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Hey glad to know that everything together at new home ,we definitely missed you 🙂 ,though you kept updating us ,thanks for that .Now you have some time ,kindly check out my new blog post .Your feedback really matters .
    anamikaablog.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/the-only-opponent

• Reply depatridge September 9, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Reblogged this on Matthews' Blog and commented:
    Wishing you a great time in your new home.

• Reply The Hedonist September 9, 2016 at 10:48 pm

So Sweet. 😍

A writer must be an honest reader first of all and this post of your’s leaves no doubt to that. Being a working woman and writing as a passion, I too relate to this post of yours. Work at office sometimes keeps me occupied for a week, leaving no time to check posts. Btw, I actually love all your posts.
    Keep Writing. 😊😊

• Reply alvarezgalloso September 9, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Thanks for your blog

• Reply anotetohuguette September 9, 2016 at 11:38 pm

It’s good to have you back and settling in! Happy reading!

• Reply Cherryl September 10, 2016 at 12:15 am

You have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! 🙂 Please have a look on my blog to see the questions!

• Reply Nina September 10, 2016 at 12:37 am

I hope you enjoy reading your followers’ posts…It’s really refreshing reading what’s on other people’s mind…we always have something to take away! 🙂

• Reply breathingpark September 10, 2016 at 3:32 am

It’s nice to catch you again on your blogs…but i would like you to get a furnished pent house for yourself so that your time doesn’t get shared by things other than your blogs…hahaha….just joking Roberta…nice that you have settled now….and pouring your heart out….

• Reply Mrs Strawberry Blonde September 10, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Hope you settle in nicely.

• Reply ladyphoenix2016 September 10, 2016 at 10:39 pm

So glad you are all settled. I to, am sitting here at home catching up on my favorite writers/blogs/poets. As my work (day job that pays the bills), has been requiring soo much more of my time. I sincerely hope everything went smoothly. I always appreciate your positive posts.