Blog Family Home Life Relationship

Family first always!

September 11, 2016

There is always a tensity in my body when I am about to visit my youngest daughter. We can’t meet as often as we would like to and I wish that I could tell you everything but in order to protect both me and my daughter I will only share the positive things.

Today I travelled to Aalesund to see her and I was very exited. I have always expectations in front of our gatherings and there is always a part of me that is afraid of that it won’t be as I have expected it to be. However, our gatherings prove this feeling wrong every time including today as well. I must say that we had a great time together today and it was so nice to spend some quality time with this angel.

I went to an animal park to see the horses, pigs, cocks and some other animals. She did not find it very exiting since she had been there many times and she wanted to go to Burger King as soon as possible when we arrived. We ate a meal together and she had so many things to tell me and ask me about. She is very good at expressing herself which I am very proud of and it is nice to be able to communicate with her almost as she would have been a small grown up. When we were done eating at Burger King we went outside to eat an ice cream and enjoy the sun since we will soon be facing the autumn with a lot of rain and storms haha.

I really wanted to see her school and I asked her to show me. She told me that the school is  a bit boring and that she prefers the kindergarten because she was able to play more there. I told her that school is part of life and every one must face it. She is in 5th grade now and doing well at school. I am a very proud mom and I must say that she is doing fantastic. We played together in the swing sets and we had really fun together.

It is always hard to say goodbye for both of us and this time was no exception. However, the most important is that we enjoyed the time together and that she can remember all the wonderful moments that we have together. Luckily I have moved to Trondheim where my other daughter lives and the city is much closer to Aalesund where my youngest daughter lives. I feel that this decision has helped me to bring my family closer together which I am very thankful for.

• Reply iglengel September 11, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Being with family whenever we can is good. In my opinion, it is what helps us through our days. Our children are scattered across the country, one in the NE, one in the SW, and one within a short drive from us. We try to see them all at least twice a year.
    Thanks for sharing.

• Reply alvarezgalloso September 11, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Thanks for sharing. Family is more important than anything else

• Reply anotetohuguette September 12, 2016 at 12:35 am

You have a beautiful family and you are right, family first! It looks like this move has been a positive one (so far!) for both you and Johan. I’m wishing you all the best!

• Reply askriverbed September 12, 2016 at 6:44 am

Lovely, Roberta! Thank you for sharing your day 🙂

• Reply pawan35 September 12, 2016 at 10:53 am

So very happy for You….. The Source wanted You to move to new city so that you can visit your daughter as much as you can…. Yes there are sometimes reason why we have to be apart from loved ones, we never know it though but I guess there is always hidden message of Lord in it…… As I and my Soul Mate, her decision to first end physical relationship and yesterday she ended even Soul Mate relationship… I feel there is reason, hard to accept but all we can do is move on because we cannot have control over decision of the Source…. And all we can do is say Thank you Source.

• Reply johncoyote September 12, 2016 at 10:11 pm

I agree. Family comes first. Beautiful photos and words shared.

• Reply Candy Girl September 13, 2016 at 12:18 am

❤️

• Reply consciousoftheheart September 15, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Cherish every moment you have with your children because they grow so quickly. Trust me I know. In just two more years I will be an empty-nester.

• Reply Miss B Blogz Thingz Over.. October 9, 2016 at 7:07 am

Hey Dear! ThnQ for Sharing this with all off us.
    And yes girl Your definitly Right! Family First!💯%
    ThnQ for follow my blog!

Your a great mom! No doubt about that!
    Hugz, Miss B.💋

• Reply melmcdona November 9, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Great post! Happy I found your blog!