Blog Daily

Daily – Alone

September 28, 2016
Hi there! 🙂

Johan is not home right now and I’m a bit bored being all alone at home. He had his shift in the evening this week. However, I hate to make food for myself only. anyway, As I’m waiting for him I bought sushi on the supermarked today and didn’t make it food at all. It’s so sad to eat alone hehe.
In less then 2 hours he will be home and I can’t wait to be in his company again.
As I wait for him I will read some other blogs to make my mind occupied. 😊
What are you doing right now?

14502002_10157475486595576_233067052_n

The sushi was really good 😀

• Reply pawan35 September 28, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Mmmm mouth watering, Roberta

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 28, 2016 at 8:56 pm

It was good 🙂

• Reply pawan35 September 28, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I do know because a beautiful heart prepared it…

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury September 28, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Looking at the image of sushi. 😀

• Reply Hans de Gans (MSW) September 28, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Looks good! ☺👍

• Reply Susan Jarreau September 28, 2016 at 11:21 pm

I don’t like sushi but I spend a lot of time alone as my husband travels. I enjoy the quiet and allow my thoughts to take over. When I eat I savor every bite and describe what it tastes like in my head. Tonight my son is home so I will have a dinner companion to share stories with.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 29, 2016 at 12:24 am

I didn’t like it sushi before but now I loe it hehe. I Like to be alone sometimes but I dont like the quiet because I can think thing I should not think about it. As long I keep my mid busy with a book, blog and so on I can be alone and enjoy with my on company too. Nice to have your son companion today 🙂
      Thanks for reading!

• Reply consciousoftheheart September 29, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Mouth-watery! I believe I will get me some tomorrow. My Friday treat.

• Reply anotetohuguette September 30, 2016 at 12:17 am

I just spent time with dear ones at our local sushi joint last evening, it was delicious! I’m glad you had some as well!