sosial media vlog

Daily- Youtube Channel

October 12, 2016
Hello guys!

I have just made this video on my youtube channel today and I’m really curious to know your thoughts about it. I’m very amateur when it comes to making videos. However, it was quite fun but also embarrassing haha..

Have an awesome day!

Cheers!

Follow me on  Facebook and Instagram

• Reply anisioluiz2008 October 12, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Reblogged this on O LADO ESCURO DA LUA.

• Reply Okoto Enigma October 12, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Lol you sound nervous. And I love your accent! The way you talk!! Love! Love!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel October 12, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Haha.. Yeah I was nervous, but it was really fun 😁 I think I will learn how to relax after a few more videos 😂😂 Hugs 🤗

• Reply Maria October 12, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Love your accent 🙂 reminds me a bit of Penelope Cruz.

• Reply pawan35 October 12, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Very beautifully done……Courage shown……..You simply were you and that makes you more beautiful and the video wonderful……keep smiling,keep making more videos…….hug yourself ,pat yourself……..you were simply good,too good.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel October 12, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Thanks for the nice feedback Pawan 😊🌹

• Reply pawan35 October 12, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Welcome Roberta ……but whatever you do is from your heart and I really love the Soul within you….it is just wonderful…grateful to you that this Soul within me met you on the journey of life….be blessed amazing Roberta.

• Reply roseelaineblog October 12, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Good first attempt, you will improve with practice 🙂🙃

• Reply alvarezgalloso October 12, 2016 at 1:59 pm

I saw the You Tube video. It was Great but you could get ideas from watching other You Tube videos. I invite you to watch my videos.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel October 12, 2016 at 2:02 pm

I will take a look on your videos 👀 thanks for watching 🙏🙌😊

• Reply alvarezgalloso October 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Thanks. Just look for Alvarez Galloso in You Tube

• Reply Cezane October 12, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Great video!

• Reply HeartyCindy October 12, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Great First video you have…

• Reply The Photonomad October 12, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Delightful. Well done.

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury October 12, 2016 at 6:38 pm

I think this video is wonderfully done. Hope to see more of your videos. Best wishes. 😊 🙏

• Reply writteningeekblog October 12, 2016 at 9:04 pm

This is great! I have done a couple of podcasts but I don’t have the nerve to put myself in front of a camera. You should be proud of yourself!

• Reply Susan Halloran October 13, 2016 at 6:05 am

Aww I loved it! Your accent is beautiful and you are doing just fine with your English 🙂 I love how real and honest you are in the video. Just you talking with us and that made it special! Very very brave!!! It was nice to hear the person behind the blog! I think now that I’ve seen you step out and do a video, I may in the future too!

• Reply unlockingyoutube January 18, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Never be embarrassed about expressing yourself! Keep it up and speaking to the camera will feel as natural as speaking to a friend 😀