Lately I have gotten many questions on how I have been able to increase the number of readers on my blog. There is no recipe for doing this but I would like to share my strategy with you guys.
When I first stated at WordPress I went through some courses that you can read more about HERE. These courses have helped me to develop as a blogger but I am still learning new things. However, let us go back to how to increase the number of readers.
- It is very important to keep your blog alive and have at least one post every day. Sometimes I reblog others in order to support my followers and at the same time keep my blog going.
- Do not forget your followers when you are trying to increase the number of followers and readers. Think of your followers as your customers in a store where a sales manager would always be interested in resale. I use at least two hours every day to give my followers some comments or just a like. I cannot promise to read every post of my followers but I will always try to visit everyone of my followers.
- By leaving a comment it is easier to find your blog. My advise is to always spread positivism and if you don’t have any positive to say it is better to say nothing at all.
- It is very important to answer the comments that your followers give you so they will get the recognition that they deserve.
- The media is a very powerful thing and it is easier to get many followers by being famous which makes your blog more visible. This is something that everyone try to achieve but my advise is to keep blogging about your stuff since we never know what people are looking for.
- Try to market your most read posts to local newspapers and the like in order to increase other people’s awareness of your blog. I have not done this yet but I will start very soon.
This is my strategy and I hope that it will increase the traffic on your blog.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Roberta-Pimentel-122081677873993/