Blog Recipe

Late Breakfast

October 29, 2016

Happy weekend folks! OMG! So good it was to sleep more then usual today hehe..  How are you doing by the way?

Weekend is here and we can finally relax and use time with our love ones. My father in law arrived yesterday and we are so thankful for all the things he brought with him. we have so many things that we have stored at his home. We are so glad to have him with us this weekend and we are soon going out to show him a little of Trondheim. However, the downside is that the weather is not on our side today, it is pretty windy and raining in Trondheim.

The biggest gift was when he gave me his camera. I had the same camera as him and he is lending it to me until I have saved money for buying a new one. It is really kind of him to lend and he knows how much I love to take pictures and how much I need it for blogging haha.

dsc_0555

We got up late today since he arrived pretty late in the evening yesterday and we were up late and gave ourselves permission to stay up late. Today’s breakfast was very good and I must say that we got up on the right foot. We had eggs, bread, cheese, ham, jam, juice and some fruit. To be honest I did not eat every kind of food that we had on the table but I did manage to taste many of them.

I hope the weather changes since we are going out very soon and we don’t like to get wet. haha But we are intending to show him Trondheim at all cost 🙂

Follow me on  Facebook and Instagram

No Comments

• Reply vibesofacalcuttan October 29, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Refreshing post, like the morning you are having 🙂 very nice! Have a good day, and hope you get to go with your dad-in-law around Trondheim soon!

• Reply alvarezgalloso October 29, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Doing great and enjoying your post.

• Reply Esther October 29, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Hopefully the weather becomes more favourable.
    The food looks yum!

• Reply mylifeasishan October 29, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Yum!

• Reply Alexandria Sage October 29, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Looks like a delicious breakfast. Similar to my experience in Europe. Today I had Life cereal with cashew milk, the fast kind of breakfast. And coffee of course! But I think I’ll make your breakfast for lunch. 😊 I think it’s interesting to see what different cultures eat for typical breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy the camera!

• Reply Alexandria Sage October 29, 2016 at 4:04 pm

By the way, the eggs look divine. Is that a cheese on top of them?

• Reply kbeezyisviral October 29, 2016 at 4:35 pm

The weather is grey and there’s a light drizzle, but my spirit is good. I’m glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Have a lovely weekend.

• Reply spudbudette October 29, 2016 at 6:53 pm

So good to hear the excitement and contentment your voice, enjoy your time together!

• Reply anotetohuguette October 29, 2016 at 9:20 pm

It is raining hard here in Vancouver – I’m sipping the last of my tea and wandering through my favourite blogs. Your table looks beautiful (I love the burning candle) and the food looks delicious! Have a happy weekend!