4 Chicken thigh
100 gram of chorizo
2 red paprika
1/4 olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 spoon of cumin
1 box of tomatoes
2 deci later of chicken broth
1/2 glass of black olives
salt and pepper
How to prepare:
- Put the rice in cold water for 10 minutes to remove the starch.
- Cut the chicken in two and add salt and pepper. Use oil and fry the chicken in a pan.
- Put paprika, chorizo, garlic and cumin in an ovenproof dish. Add the chicken to the ovenproof dish when it is done.
- Use the pan you fried the chicken to make a sauce made of tomatoes and chicken broth. Add it to the ovenproof dish when it is cooked.
- Put the ovenproof dish in the oven for 30 minutes if the chicken is raw or for 15 minutes it is half fried. Take the ovenproof dish out and add the juice of half lemon and olives after 15 minutes if you are cooking it for 30 minutes. If you are cooking it for 15 minutes then add it before you put it in the oven.
We invited my daughter to dinner since Friday is a day where we like to sit down and welcome the weekend with good food. We appreciate family and therefor we think it is nice to have dinner together.
I wish you all a pleasant weekend.