Blog Family

Sunday mood

November 6, 2016

Hello my loves! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend so far! I can’t complain about mine ๐Ÿ™‚ I love weekends because then we can have some quality time with our love ones. ย I take my duties as a woman and a spouse seriously and I believe that it’s my responsibility to make our home with a good atmosphere.

I must say that Johan is contributing to this as well which is not very common for a guy to do in Brazil and this is something that I appreciate with the Norwegian culture. It is nice to share some responsibilities in the house like cooking together, cleaning etc..

This weekend we invited Stephanie to enjoy the days with us. I think it is really important to spend time together with my daughter even though she is a grown up now.Today we had pizza for dinner and it was delicious!

My daughter and I have a really good relationship which has developed really well after she became an adult. I am very proud of her and I think she is doing really great and is handling the grown up life in a very good way. She is taking education and learning to become more and more responsible which makes a mother very happy.

The weekend has been really good and we are now full of energy to start a new week and I hope the week will go as fast as the weekend because I love weekends haha..

Take care!

Follow me onย ย Facebookย andย Instagram

No Comments

• Reply kbeezyisviral November 6, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Your daughter definitely resembles you. I’m happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your weekend with your family. Peace and blessings.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel November 6, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Thanks! People say that but she is a mix of me and her father for sure ๐Ÿ™‚
      I hope you had a blessed day!
      Cheers!

• Reply alvarezgalloso November 6, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Thanks for sharing and enjoying family time.

• Reply rugby843 November 6, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Beautiful, but can’t believe you have a daughter that age! Good genes!๐Ÿ˜‰

• Reply Roberta Pimentel November 6, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Thanks! She is my daughter for sure hehe.. I was very very young.. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply rugby843 November 6, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Yes, for sure, but everyone looks happy and that’s the important thing

• Reply Let's CUT the Crap! November 7, 2016 at 12:05 am

I love hearing close family stories. Your story is heartwarming. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply theonlysup November 7, 2016 at 3:45 am

Its wonderful to hear ur weekend went really well.. U look gorgeous.. And yeah I couldn’t differentiate between u n ur daughter. Except the hair colour. Both look pretty