About me Life Society

My background

November 9, 2016

You don’t choose your background and it can determine parts of your life either positively or negatively. You can inherit a lot of money which can give you a flying start in life or you can come from a family that don’t even have money for sending their children to college which might affect that person’s futuristic income.

Further, when you are raised in a family that is wealthy they usually educate their children differently as well. In Norway they did a study regarding children and their background and the results backed up the meaning of having a good background. The results showed that children coming from homes were there were many books and parents of high education succeeded more frequently than children that came from a not so good background.

I am fully aware of the importance of background and as many of you know my background is not the best. I love my family and they are very important to me but my background has influenced me in many aspects I must say. I took some decisions in the past that I regret that might have been influenced me by the fact that I did not have the typical frames of an average child.

DSC_0620

Despite coming from a background that is a bit difficult I don’t think that your destiny must be worse than others. Your attitude and character will also influence how your life turns out and I believe that almost everything is possible if you work hard enough for it. I have worked very hard in order to change this cycle and have been able to give my children a different background than I have. They go to better schools and have better opportunities than I had when I was young. I was very dedicated to work hard and try to do something with myself instead of being satisfied with the level that I was supposed to be at.

The message in this post is that no matter how hard things might be there is always a way out if you choose your attitude everyday when you wake up and build yourself a strong character. Life is full of people that have succeeded despite coming from poor families.

You might ask yourself why I reveal so much about myself. That is because I think that my past might have the message that as long as you have faith and work hard you are able to turn things around and change your life to the better. I think that everything in life happens for a reason and I believe that I can help people using my life experience to inspire people and showing them that everything is possible if you are willing to do something about it.

No Comments

• Reply pawan35 August 25, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Thank you once again for letting out a beautiful life inspiring message…..be blessed.
    Namaste.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 25, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Thank you for reading! I’m glad you like it 🙂

• Reply pawan35 August 25, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Somehow I read every post of yours, I mean the one you write and I honestly love the way you write.

• Reply alvarezgalloso August 25, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Thanks for leaving the world with such a message of inspiration

• Reply Vivek Vatsal1 August 25, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Beautifully portrayed!!☺ Background does play a role as long as it effects your foreground!☺👍

• Reply kbeezyisviral August 25, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Nothing can replace the deeply rooted ambitions of will and desire. I hope you’re having a wonderful day. Peace and blessings, queen.

• Reply lajuani August 25, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Always great words Roberta

• Reply Advo. R.R.'SAGAR' August 25, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Nice one.

• Reply SmuGG BuGG August 26, 2016 at 9:48 am

Truly Very nice & beautiful words…

• Reply domestic diva August 26, 2016 at 11:53 pm

You are a beautiful soul..which is usually unrestricted by any physical attributes !

• Reply anotetohuguette August 26, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Thank you for sharing your inspirational story!

• Reply Southern by Design August 27, 2016 at 12:15 am

Very inspiring and positive outlook. I agree that you can do anything if you choose to try!

• Reply Mar'yana September 2, 2016 at 3:12 am

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful perspective!

• Reply spudbudette September 29, 2016 at 2:44 am

I agree and thoroughly enjoy your writings.

• Reply 'ViNoD'...#Mr.Crazy 😉 September 29, 2016 at 3:44 am

R-Ruling
    O-Our
    B-Brain &
    E-Eye
    R-Regularly
    T-Through
    A-Adorable appearance….
    #Beautifullllllllll Beauty…..
    😋

• Reply Sudhir Chauhan September 29, 2016 at 5:31 am

beautiful…..

• Reply Christa chn September 29, 2016 at 8:23 am

lovely words and beautiful white pancho.

• Reply Joel F September 29, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story Roberta.

• Reply 56vick September 29, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Great post. Thank you for sharing your story. You are correct, our background influences but does not define our outcomes. Blessings!

• Reply my valiant soul September 29, 2016 at 8:34 pm

The message was quiet realistic and practical.
    Loved the concept!

• Reply christinajobe1 September 29, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Thank you for sharing. None of us have to be products of our environments and we ultimately choose our own destinies.

• Reply theblunderwoman November 10, 2016 at 5:36 am

Hi. I have been blogging now for 5 months as a way to process my own cruixifiction. I’ve been crucified a couple times. In the process of wandering in the valley of death and emerging again, I experienced the most heart-opening gifts. Strange magical happenings that played a major role as I began to evolve. I can see the story arc of these events. So I blog… but my blog has been lacking in power and it’s because I haven’t yet allowed myself to totally embody my writing… you and some of the blogs I’ve read through reading your comments.
    I’d love thoughts and feedback, mostly on who you think I should follow who might inspire what I’m searching for…. hope you’re getting my drift…. http://www.myrestingbitchface.ca.

• Reply TheOneThatTravels November 10, 2016 at 11:54 am

Great content
    xx

• Reply leadership2mommyship November 10, 2016 at 2:40 pm

This is wonderful you share your story, and imagine how many people you help to influence…just beautiful! 😊

• Reply Chypimprose November 10, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Wow this was so touching and fills me with confidence ! I love your style of writing ! Maybe u can take a look at my blog and I’d be happy to exchange likes on posts we actually like and a follow