Daily Life quote

Today's question

December 1, 2016

What does love mean to you?

Can you describe love in words?

I would love to know your thoughts about love!

best-love-wallpaper-for-desktop

Image source here

Much love! <3

Follow me on  Facebook and Instagram

• Reply alvarezgalloso December 1, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Love means being with a soulmate that accepts a person as he or she is. It also means being good to one self through exercise and good nutrition with a healthy self esteem.

• Reply Okoto Enigma December 1, 2016 at 2:05 pm

I don’t know; my thoughts on love are extreme; and not in a nice way, so I’d rather not say😅

• Reply katjmn December 1, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Love is all about sacrificing.

• Reply gunnardeckare December 1, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Love is not easy to define in a few words. For me true love is always unconditional.

• Reply Benn Bell December 1, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Temporary insanity

• Reply Masoom Jethwa December 1, 2016 at 2:59 pm

If I ever would have then it would be like stars in a newmoon night ! 🙂

• Reply geminilvr December 1, 2016 at 3:10 pm

sometimes fleeting, sometimes lasting

• Reply Vragensteller - Inquirer December 1, 2016 at 3:36 pm

The act to give and receive without requirements, i.e.always unconditional

• Reply A Place for Questions | From guestwriters December 1, 2016 at 3:44 pm

[…] Today’s question […]

• Reply gruundehn December 1, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Love is when you put the interests of someone else at least equal to your own interests. This does not mean always giving in to the other person but considering that they wants and needs are as important to you as yours are to you.

• Reply distantstarr December 1, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Love is placing someone or something on the same level as yourself, or even higher.

• Reply cwaugh212 December 1, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Love is a simple word,
    Four letters seldom heard.
    A man made sound
    That’s so profound,
    Describing it is so absurd.

A gentle smile lights up the eyes,
    Acceptance shown with little sighs,
    A look, a fragrance,
    A touch, a glance,
    A simple kiss before goodbye’s.

While deep inside, you are content,
    No searching now, you have what’s meant,
    To be your mate,
    Not just a date,
    But companionship that’s heaven sent.

So what is love? You need to ask?
    A warmth, a glow in which you bask.
    Cuddling in a soft warm bed,
    Knowing all when nothing’s said.
    Comfortable, happy without a mask.

So if you know of what I speak,
    You know with love you reach your peak.
    When all alone you look around,
    Your other half just must be found,
    For love is everything you seek.

• Reply Steven Armstrong December 1, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Hi Roberta! This is a wonderful topic of discussion. I very much enjoy following your very positive and authentic blog! I would like to offer my thoughts on what love is. Something I learned a long time ago and it’s actually a very simple piece that I live by, though it can be hard at times, but it is this: Love is simply, the highest good for the other person. This is across the board I think, not just in romantic love, but platonic and familial as well. Whatever is best for the other person or persons with whom you are in relation. The highest good for them.

• Reply Lana December 1, 2016 at 7:45 pm

God showed me that love is experiencing another’s joy as though it were your very own x

• Reply Elaine's Bloggers Paradise December 2, 2016 at 9:05 am

Love is the true acceptance of another, never doubting never judging always loving even when not liking 😉❤️️

• Reply Sakhi December 2, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Love is that essence in our souls that has the power to move mountains and it has the tenderness to flow from your eyes like morning dew.

• Reply bethariaspandia837 December 3, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Love us when someone’s happiness matters more than your ego

• Reply bethariaspandia837 December 3, 2016 at 1:59 pm