TV

My favourite TV series

February 23, 2017

I love to try to investigate how people react and try to read their behaviours and see if I can figure out if they are hiding something. I would be the perfect crime investigator and I am not kidding haha. That is why I love crime series on the television and I spend many hours trying to figure out who is the murderer. Besides the crime series I also like hospital series. I will now tell you my favourite series on the television

1. Criminal Minds

This is a typical program where I can use psychology in order to try to figure out who is the guilty one. I guess I like the way the team analyse and trying to figure out who murderers think in order to be able to catch them.

p11858055_b_v8_ab

2. CSI Miami

This is the same type of program but more action is involved and less physiological aspects. Even though I like to use the mind when I watch series I also like some real action and CSI Miami is a great program. Unfortunately the program is not on television in Norway anymore which I think is a pity.

p184820_b_v8_ah

3. Greys anatomy

I think it is very amazing how they are able to figure out the disease and being able to help them and cure their diseases. I also like the way the program cover the different circumstances in life. In addition as I told you in the beginning my dream was to become a doctor and I guess I am kind of living this dream in the program

9x04-12

4. Blue bloods

I really like the integrity that Regans are showing in this program. I like the way that the family is standing together in difficulties and how they deal with issues even though the daughter is representing the criminals and the sons are police men. I like the leader role that the commissioner is taking in the program. I am also very fascinated about New York which is another reason for why I like the program.

p11858031_b_v8_aa

paypal-300x164

• Reply philessatry August 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Try ‘True Detective’ on HBO…as well as ‘The Wire,’ if you enjoy realism and amazing writing.

• Reply burresor August 8, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I love mysteries too and I am stoked to see another Criminal Minds fan! Who is your favorite character/s? Have you considered watching other murder series that are perhaps a little older such as Murder, She Wrote… Diagnosis Murder, and Columbo? They all have some rather talented actors or actresses as the lead.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 13, 2016 at 4:24 am

Derick Is my favourite and Rossi 🙂

• Reply burresor August 13, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Gideon was mine in the early seasons. My focus has since shifted to Spencer Reed and Penelope Garcia

• Reply pawan35 August 8, 2016 at 4:13 pm

and for some reason I see you going to do great a perfect crime investigator because you almost go to study people from deep…….nah not sarcastic at all I really do like the ideas you come up with to understand human….

• Reply piratepatty August 8, 2016 at 4:14 pm

CSI: Miami isn’t on at all in the States anymore. I used to watch Criminal Minds but lately it’s been getting a bit too graphic for me. Total Agreement on Blue Bloods!

• Reply anisioluiz2008 August 8, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Reblogged this on O LADO ESCURO DA LUA.

• Reply alvarezgalloso August 8, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Thanks for sharing.

• Reply KARANFİLLİ http://gumusdis.com/ August 8, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Me toooo

• Reply Robert Lambert Jones III August 8, 2016 at 4:48 pm

My brother, Doug Jones, is an actor, and he has done guest roles on two different episodes of Criminal Minds. In one, he was a strung out drug addict. In the other, he played a fight club manager, which is ironic since he is so gentle. Both roles were brief appearances, but he is better known for playing the title character in Pan’s Labyrinth, Abe Sapien in the Hellboy franchise, and the Silver Surfer in the second Fantastic Four movie. It may be a bit off-topic for me to bring all this up, but it is indirectly related to your top choice. Take care.

• Reply emotionsoflife2016 August 8, 2016 at 5:27 pm

I love your pic and interesting choices

• Reply jrhandleyblog August 8, 2016 at 5:38 pm

I don’t like how those dramas are so dogmatically black and white. The cops are almost always good, never mind when ‘perps’ get roughed up. It is always assumed the ‘suspect’ is guilty and never addresses things like false confessions, police misconduct, eye witness fallacies etc. I would prefer a more realistic version for a cop drama. For instance, in the Law & Order shows roughing up the perps was okay. In Blue Bloods he brother who is a detective gets handsy with perps. The assumption of guilt is always there…..

Anyway, on a happier note, good luck with the medical degree dream!! 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 13, 2016 at 4:27 am

I undertand what you mean. I don’t think i will be a doctor to late now hehe.. Thanks for reading 🙂

• Reply Tom Schultz August 8, 2016 at 6:47 pm

I like crime dramas, too, but as a lawyer I’m always looking for any errors the cops might make. I don’t know how it works in Norway, but here in the US if evidence is collected without following proper procedures to protect a suspect’s rights, it can’t be used in court. Called the Exclusionary Rule. Suppress that evidence!

On another topic, I really like today’s pic of you. One of your best, in your humble narrator’s opinion. 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 13, 2016 at 4:31 am

Thank you for reading! Yeah, I can also find some errors in this series but is good that day don’t show things very well or will be easy to the criminal to do bad things if you understand what I mean 🙂

• Reply Tom Schultz August 13, 2016 at 7:35 pm

True, it wouldn’t look good for a TV series to be a primer for criminals!

• Reply Rick Amitin August 9, 2016 at 1:59 am

I’m a Tom Selleck Fan so I like Blue Bloods as well. I too appreciate the strong family bond depicted on the show. I don’t think it’s ok to break the law to enforce it. Sometimes I think Danny is way out of line. But this is something else we have in common.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 13, 2016 at 4:33 am

Thanks for reading 🙂 Yeah, Danny is a little bit way out of line hehe

• Reply beeorganizedwithpamela August 9, 2016 at 2:28 am

I love the crime drama’s too.

• Reply B @moylomenterprises August 9, 2016 at 5:26 am

Great taste in TV shows!!

• Reply curious•pondering August 31, 2016 at 1:04 am

I love Grey’s Anatomy

• Reply Jo February 24, 2017 at 9:45 am

I really love a good crime show too. When I lived in Spain I could never find anything I liked on TV and always found myself flocking to the American channel which was always showing crime series. I watch a lot of Castle, CSI Miami and New York too, and and few others but I can’t remember the names. One was a beautiful red head girl who had an incredible memory and and ways had like flashbacks…she solved all the crimes obviously.
    Have you heard of the Bristish TV show called Jonathan Creek? It’s from years ago and then more recently a few special episodes aired…but I recommend it!! X

• Reply Roberta Pimentel February 24, 2017 at 10:07 am

Hi Jo 🙂
      Crime series are my favourite without doubt 🙂 I have watched Castle I lot and I really like it. I didn’t know that you have leaved in Spain, so cool. I have never heard about Jonathan Creek and I’m definitely going to check out 🙂
      Have a awesome day!

• Reply Jo February 24, 2017 at 10:16 am

Yes I did, for 7 years. I’ve written a bit about it in some of my posts…but so much more to share! Hope you like Jonathan Creek, let me know what you think.