Blog Life

Where I want to be in 5 years

March 2, 2017

Progress is a huge part of life and it is important for our wellbeing. I try to make every year better than the old one and that is why I also have a plan for the future. I think I have made some progresses in my life but one should never be satisfied even though it is important to be thankful for what you have.

In 2021 I want to be married and have at least one more child. I want to have blogging as my full time job where I can inspire people by giving advices, tips and the like and being able to connect with a lot nice people. I think this would enable me to have more time for my family and at the same time giving me the opportunity to work from all-round the globe. I want to have a own house not far from the city where my children can grow up and make it available for them to have a good childhood and learn to know the world by travelling.

I want to use my background to help people that is in the situation as I was in when I was fighting my obstacles. I would be very glad if I could be able to share my experiences at conferences and the like.

This is my 5 years plan and I will work very hard in order to achieve it.

Do you know where you want to be in 5 years?

• Reply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious August 5, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Roberta,you are a very brave woman and an inspiration to many women 🙂 I have been reading your stories for 4days now, I am happy to know someone like you 🙂 every story of yours is so beautiful and inspiring 🙂

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury August 5, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Wishing you all the best and may all your dreams come true. Wonderful to read inspiring posts from you. Take care. 🙂

• Reply alvarezgalloso August 5, 2016 at 5:23 pm

My best wishes for you in the pursuit of your dreams. I hope to be able to blog full time as well. Enjoy the weekend.

• Reply emotionsoflife2016 August 5, 2016 at 5:40 pm

You will be successful

• Reply lifewith3dogsblog August 5, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Great dreams hope they all come true for you

• Reply Jim August 5, 2016 at 5:45 pm

retired, living in Europe and winking at pretty ladies.

• Reply Subhash August 5, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Wish you achieve what you aspire. Wish you also be happy in your life which is foremost and above all.

• Reply Lis August 5, 2016 at 7:10 pm

…ich wünsch alle Vorhaben mögen für Sie in Erfüllung gehen.
    Viel Glück!

• Reply Walter August 5, 2016 at 8:02 pm

No plans I ever made brought me what I wanted it to bring. I would say that my life is wonderful despite my plans to steer it in weird directions. I’m truly happy only since I stopped wanting stuff to be the way I imagine it should and started accepting it is exactly as it is and it’s good. Dreams, purpose and goals are a cool way of driving our life but happiness is on the path and comes as the unplanned surprises.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 11, 2016 at 8:22 pm

I agree with you. In life can happen things that we are not waiting for..

• Reply goldenbrodie August 5, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Sounds like a plan. Great photo!

• Reply Lisa A. August 6, 2016 at 2:51 am

Great list, Roberta! I’d like to travel more, have one more child, get married, write a book .k

• Reply vincentcarlos August 7, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I wish you all the luck in the world with your blogging goal:) I’ll be here for your journey:)

• Reply johncoyote March 3, 2017 at 1:11 pm

I want to be back in school(become a teacher) and a published writer of story and poetry.

• Reply sparkledawn March 4, 2017 at 11:27 am

I love your list and I truly hope that you achieve your dreams, I have a feeling you will!! I hope that within 5 years I have changed my career totally, that I am happily singing country and Irish and bringing happiness and joy to people who listen to me and dance. I am a couple of months away from completing my BSc (Hons) in Health and Social Care which I have studied part time for nine years, and I would very much like to be working somewhere in this area. I hope all our dreams come true, we are all working towards them 😀

• Reply consciousoftheheart March 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Hi Roberta I concur with you that it is very important to develop a plan for your life. I develop a strategic life plan back in 2007 and most of the things on my list I’ve accomplished. However, I have added new things to accomplish for both my personal and professional life. Some of those plans include traveling the world now that my children are grown. Great article!