Blog

Today’s look & sunset

June 8, 2016

Hello sunshine!

Is it allowed to say that I’m tired? Today I have not experienced the best day and I haven’t felt that things have gone my way. Today at work everything was fine actually but when I came home I was really exhausted because of all the clients and the duties that had to be taken care of today. I always have fun at work no matter what my mood might be but I think it is allowed to get tired sometimes as well. It is actually hard to discover for other people when I’m in a bad mood since I’m good at hiding it. I don’t like to let my mood affect others and that’s why I prefer to put on a mask instead of showing how I actually feel.

DSC_0428

On days like these I like to go to a place where I can change my bad thoughts into positive ones. I have found one special place near to where I live and it has a really good atmosphere. When I come there it is like all bad thoughts and negative energy disappear. I think it is so nice looking at bouts passing by, listening to the waves that are created and just enjoy the beautiful view. It is a bit windy there sometimes and it is amazing to feel the wind blowing in my hair at the same time as I am just enjoying being there. The best of everything is the beautiful sunset that I just saw on this evening.

Sometimes I’m asking myself how my boyfriend can mange to be so patient with me when I’m feeling like I did today since I was angry at him for no reason. After sometime alone where I could reflect with myself I was angry I realized that it is PMS and I think that all the ladys here will understand that hehe

In this occasion I thought that I could share today’s outfit with you guys. As some of you might know I am working at a clothing store and therefor it is natural that my interests are towards fashion. I like to dress comfortably when I am at work but it is also important to have an outfit that is up to date since I am representing the store. The company that I am working at has stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Poland but they do have an online store that delivers to countries around the entire world. If you want you can check it out HERE.

If you wonder I just used a bright blue sweater from Kappahl, Diesel jeans, basic black top under my sweater, black shoes that fits to any outfit.

DSC_0458DSC_0456

I hope that you have had a better day than I have and I hope and believe that tomorrow it will be a better day. Not everyday is the same and the feeling might vary from day to day. I just stopped by to tell a little bit about my day and wish you a wonderful time.

See you tomorrow!

Cheers!

No Comments

• Reply Niall O'Donnell June 9, 2016 at 12:00 am

Sorry you didn’t have such a good day Roberta, but the good news is that today is finished! It’s great that you’ve found a place to forget your worries: it’s so important. There’s really something hypnotic about the sound of gentle waves :).
    Have a great day tomorrow :).

• Reply pavithrah June 9, 2016 at 12:55 am

I hope you have a better day tomorrow. 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 9, 2016 at 12:57 am

Thanks 🙂 I think will be a better day for sure 😉 Thanks for stoping by 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 10, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Thanks and it was a better day the day after 🙂

• Reply TinzRant June 9, 2016 at 12:56 am

I’m sure tomorrow will be a great day. I look forward to reading future post. Check my post out when you get the chance 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 10, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Thank you and i have check out your blog and i like it 🙂

• Reply Eric W. June 9, 2016 at 1:03 am

Same thing happens to me. Whenever that is happening, I always quote one of my coworker, “What a life.” It is just one day of your life. There are good times and bad times. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day!! 😀 cheers

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 9, 2016 at 1:21 am

Thanks! Life is just like waves some times up and some times down hehe.. Tomorrow will be a new day ?✌?️
      Cheers!

• Reply Fernanda Guevara June 9, 2016 at 3:26 am

There will be bad days or “off” days, as I call them, every once in a while, but think that tomorrow it will be a better day!?

• Reply Naaria June 9, 2016 at 4:35 am

Wow, your outfit is awesome! Simple and stylish; I love it.

I find whenever I get super short with my fiancé, 9/10 it’s PMS. The damn thing, haha. Hope tomorrow is better!

• Reply Aishwarya June 9, 2016 at 5:27 am

Ah Roberta!! Some days just aren’t good… But the best part is that they pass by at the same pace that other days do! 😉
    I like such getaways too…I love sitting somewhere and just getting lost… Water is a great reliever of sorrow and stress, whether it is looking at those countless waves or swimming.. I’ve taken to swimming. I love floating on the water and looking at the clouds above pass by gently..
    PS: love what you are wearing 🙂

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 10, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Thanks for stoping by!

• Reply A tongue that Blah ? June 9, 2016 at 5:28 am

No wonder that who made the sunshine so beautiful? Ofcourse,Roberta. ?

• Reply Roberta Pimentel June 10, 2016 at 9:42 pm

You know what? every time I read your commentaries I get so happy. You are my sunshine <3

• Reply ofhisgloryblog June 9, 2016 at 7:53 am

Friend, I hope that you have had a better day tomorrow that you had today, and I pray that your faith in Jesus Christ increases, and that you can be more closer to him, so that his glory can touch you in these moments when you are weak, and glorify you with the joy and love and the awesome-ness of him,
    Always remember, a prayer said in the weakest moment, with a humble heart is the more powerful than anything on earth. Hallelujah God Bless you my dear friend.

• Reply rashimb June 9, 2016 at 9:48 am

The good part is that finally today is over . I hope the coming days are better 🙂 it’s great that you found peace at such a beautiful place . Don’t let the bad days ever bring you down 😀 keep smiling

• Reply Arianna Rose June 9, 2016 at 5:22 pm

What a gorgeous view, and a pretty outfit to go with it!
    ~A.R.