Blog

Today without filter

July 6, 2016

Lately there has been many things happening and I have been very social. Today I had the chance to be all by myself and enjoy some time alone since my boyfriend was at school finishing the last things on his master thesis. Every time when I am alone I enjoy it the first couple of hours but then I feel a bit alone since I love to be in the company of others. I believe I called my boyfriend at least four times when he was at school. Lately our time together has been scarce since he has been very busy with his thesis. I am looking forward to get more attention from him in the future but I understand that he has to spend a lot of time on it since it requires much work and i support him 100 %.

DSC_0493DSC_0483

Now we have finally some quality time together and this post is totally without filter since none of us was in the mood to either dress up or even stand up for the picture haha. I like to show that side of us as well since life is also about the everyday life when you do all kinds of things including just chilling out. We have just finished watching the first half of Portugal-Wales and since Wales is the underdog we cheer for them tonight. This night will continue our quality time together and just enjoy the company of one another.

Are you watching the semi final in the Euro?

No Comments

• Reply Grandtrines July 6, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Reblogged this on Still Another Writer's Blog.

• Reply emotionsoflife2016 July 6, 2016 at 11:07 pm

You look so beautiful

• Reply TheStoryofT July 6, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Those are the best moments… No filters, just yourself! Great post!

• Reply chΡ‘rnaja kuriΡ†a July 7, 2016 at 12:46 pm

love this post so much! and yeah I’m watchung semi-finals and they are intense, aren’t they?)))

love your blog so much, let’s be friends online?)))

• Reply Roberta Pimentel July 7, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Thanks πŸ™‚ Yeah the game now are very intense and I get stress all the time haha.. Sure You find me on my Facebook page πŸ˜‰

• Reply Regina Martins July 7, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Lovely natural photos.

• Reply DILKASH SHAYARI July 8, 2016 at 12:26 am

Lovely Pics.

• Reply cactusjack95 July 9, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Glad you guys were able to get some quality time together! πŸ™‚ If you enjoy football you should check this out, it’s about Wales and Northern Ireland at the Euros this summer. Hope you enjoy it! πŸ™‚ https://upandwin.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/best-of-british/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

• Reply A Girl that Blah πŸ‘… July 10, 2016 at 9:11 am

Your peaceful energy is like so absorbing. Also,you damnly look cute in this and the wall behind you is so creative.😍😍

• Reply aqwjipxyol July 26, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Hi http://www.aworm.gdn/sitemap.html moni ! up exercise poem arrive.

• Reply online coupon codes american girl August 4, 2016 at 9:40 am

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!