Blog Recipe

A healthy & delicious smoothie

July 9, 2016

Happy weekend everybody!

I was supposed to go to a party this night but I want to support my boyfriend who is stuck at home with his master thesis. Actually, I was invited for two parties today but it would not be the best way of prioritising the time of my boyfriend who is going to deliver the thesis on Wednesday. I want to be there for him and support him despite the fact that he wouldn’t deny to go but I know how important this is for him and how much easier it is to work with thesis if I am home backing him up.

I wanted to do something nice for him while he was sitting with his thesis. I went to the supermarket and bought us something healthy because this month I have not been to the gym at all since I hate to go alone. However, he has promised me to come with me when he is done and I am looking forward to that since I miss the gym so much.

Smoothie is one of my favourite beverages since it contains a lot of vitamins and it is delicious as well but in Norway they prepare it a bit differently compared to Brasil. You know the exotic fruits don’t grow in Norway and that is why they import these from other countries. These fruits are picked before they are unripe and sent in packages to Norway and therefor they don’t contain the same taste as they do back home because we eat them ready. That is why they add apple juice to the smoothie in Norway to add some extra taste to it while we only add water back home since the taste is already there.

DSC_0544DSC_0542

In Norway I make the smoothie just as they do here. I buy apple juice and frozen fruits along with not frozen bananas. Today I used bananas, strawberry and wild berries. Smoothie is part of our life and we drink it at least three times a week.

How do you prepare the smoothie in your country?

No Comments

• Reply TheLivingMe July 9, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I live in America and my mom just makes smoothies by adding fresh fruits (bananas, oranges, berries) and some milk (or plain yogurt), water, and ice. Although milk tea/bubble tea/boba isn’t a smoothie, it is very popular where I live, but not too healthy! 😀

• Reply Tony Burgess July 9, 2016 at 7:49 pm

My idea of a smoothie is ice cream with milk whirled up in a blender…wait that is a milkshake…well its smooth like a smoothie. Yeah that.

• Reply Top 10 Books that have changed my Life | sub soare July 9, 2016 at 7:57 pm

[…] Roberta Pimentel […]

• Reply Nilzeitung July 9, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Schönes Wochenende dir und deine Familie ,.,.l toll Früchte Mix

• Reply Sommer Mix | nz July 9, 2016 at 8:30 pm

[…] über A gesund & lecker Smoothie – Roberta Pimentel […]

• Reply Candy Girl July 9, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Que delícia!! Ahh se eu
    não fosse tão preguiçosa, rs 🙂

• Reply Regina Martins July 9, 2016 at 9:54 pm

That looks like a yummy smoothie. I have a smoothie every day. I start with baby spinach. Then I add carrot or apple. After this I add frozen blueberries or fresh strawberries. Then I add chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, linseeds. I might also add L-Glutamine or turmeric. Then I add part juice and part water. I make it in my new wonderful appliance, the Nutribullet. Smoothies are simply wonderful. I hope you get to the gym soon ?.

• Reply rfdumais July 10, 2016 at 1:28 am

Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Eliza Waters July 10, 2016 at 2:07 am

I have a smoothie every morning for breakfast 40% veggies/60% fruit. Carrot/kale/ginger/lemon/mango/banana/apple or berries – generous splash of cranberry juice – oh, so delicious and healthy!

• Reply Grandtrines July 10, 2016 at 2:33 am

Reblogged this on Still Another Photoblog.

• Reply Style Summit Africa July 10, 2016 at 3:06 am

That looks delicious Roberta! I think I’ll try it

• Reply A Girl that Blah ? July 10, 2016 at 9:03 am

Guess what Roberta? Hahaha i was really expecting something beautiful from you when i will open up your blog and that is what happened. Haha. Well these smoothies seems to be soo extra extra delicious. Am feeling like to fetch them from the picture.????? and as for Norway, am really really dying to come there and meet you and eat your delcious stuff. ??

• Reply owningadogwithanxiety July 10, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Hi Roberta! Every morning spinach, banana, frozen strawberries, and milk.

• Reply jmsabbagh July 11, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Beautiful smiles reflects happy thoughts thank you for visiting my blog.Norway is a beautiful country.Best regards.J.Micael

• Reply bberns27 July 19, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Love it. Health and fitness can come in easy steps. Not just going crazy and paying tons of money to join gyms and get fancy gear. I love your emphasis on how easy it can be to take simple steps.

I think you’d find my new blog has very similar posts. I encourage you to check it out! Like. Subscribe. Whatever. We are all in the fitness blogging game for the same thing. To spread healthy lifestyle as far and wide as we can. I am trying to build my network one comment at a time!

• Reply coupon codes amazon 10% August 3, 2016 at 4:23 pm

As I website web site possessor I consider the written content content here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it to your efforts. It is best to preserve it up eternally! Beneficial Luck.

• Reply Sarah Dawkins August 8, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I tend to make green smoothies with fresh salad – romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, parsley, avocado and fennel. The avocado makes it smooth and creamy. I use water to make it thinner. Sometimes, I add a mix of sesame, poppy, hemp, chia and flaxseeds into it. It makes it slightly nutty tasting. It needs drinking promptly though as the chia will make it set into a very thick pudding consistency 🙂

• Reply Kiki August 23, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Looks delicious. You might also enjoy my green smoothie: https://ankithagadag.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/vitamix-pear-green-smoothie/

• Reply threebrits October 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Smoothies are fab! We love this!