Blog fashion

My different hair styles

August 11, 2016

I am laughing a little bit about myself right now when I look back at all the crazy hair colours and styles that I have had the last ten years. As you can see I have had many different hair cuts and colours which made me look very different than my ordinary look and sometimes I don’t even look like myself. When I came from Brazil in 2008 I did not use to change my look that much since we latinas are used to having long black hair.

Things changed after I moved to Norway when I decided to start studying at a hair stylist school in 2008. However, I have also been fascinated about changing the look but I never dared to do so but I got inspired by other people and the culture at the school to take the step to make changes on my appearance.

4727_208029325575_4541793_n

In 2009 I made a huge change when I decided to cut my long hair very short. I remember like it was yesterday when my colleague asked me if I wanted to be her model for a competition. In the beginning I was not so sure if I had to courage to go through with it but in the end of the day that “if you want to do it you need to do it now or else I will change my mind”. She did so and you can see the result on the picture above. In the beginning I felt very strange and I missed my hair so much but after a while I started to like my new hair style since it was very easy to style.

Since this time I started to dare to make more changes regarding my hair style and changed both style and colours. As you can see above I have had both red and purple hair colours and also short and bob cut. I had this look for a few years. After a while I just grew my hair again. Today I am quite okay about making changes since I know that the grows again if you don’t like the result.

Above I look more traditional latina with black colour and long hair. It is difficult for me to pick one favourite since I kind of like to try new things and experience new looks. I think it is important to feel good about yourself when it comes to hair styles. Today I just have a long bob cut but maybe I will cut my hair shorter again but I am not sure yet if I will do so. My boyfriend encourage me to do so since he thinks that it looks cool and sexy hehe.

Do you agree with my boyfriend or do you think I should grow my hair again?

Featured Image -- 3704

Schedule nr 4 I hope you like it 🙂

paypal-300x164

• Reply Jim August 11, 2016 at 4:15 pm

the traditional look is a very good look on you IMHO. the red was intriguing but the purple was “oo la la”.

• Reply crystalamay August 11, 2016 at 4:22 pm

The last one s so pretty

• Reply flyingcolours603 August 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm

cool having one hairstyle is quite boring to be honest

• Reply Alvernon August 11, 2016 at 4:43 pm

…Boyfriend is right and Hella Lucky to have you!!! Wishing you two abundant happiness!!! 😉

• Reply CameronandTiggertheTabby August 11, 2016 at 4:46 pm

I like you no matter…BUT, I do seem to like the look of the photos where your hair is about jawline length. As far as color you seem to pull off anything very well.

• Reply pawan35 August 11, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Beauty at its best…..

• Reply Hans de Gans (MSW) August 11, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Multi Hair Woman 😊 I like the natural style, but, however, nothing’s wrong with a little fantasy! 👍

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 15, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Hehe.. I do like natural too but sometimes I need so changes lol

• Reply Hans de Gans (MSW) August 15, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Likewise! Finally, at 45, I go to the hairdresser twice a year… Just to keep up the thing on my head some people will identity as ‘a bird’s nest’ 😉
        But I remember the time dying all colours I could think of… xx

• Reply piratepatty August 11, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I really love that purple look on you! Of course your natural hair is gorgeous. I look at hair as a accessory. I play with mine all the time, and just cut it recently to a layered shoulder length bob. it always grows back. I’ve tried coloring it dark, but it just doesn’t take color well. I’ve never asked my fiance’ his opinion on my hair. He just comes home to a different look a lot and he likes that!

• Reply domestic diva August 12, 2016 at 12:53 am

what a lovely complexion you have 🙂

• Reply Mac August 12, 2016 at 5:55 am

I love the purple! But all of them look great 😊

• Reply Diana August 12, 2016 at 6:20 am

Lucky gal, to look so good in so many different hairstyles! I loved the first one the best! Beautiful!

• Reply Ξnigma August 12, 2016 at 11:13 am

With each hairstyle you look like a different person. If you hadn’t mentioned your hairstyles, I would have definitely considered that these people are completely different people.

• Reply ~ i2pixel ~ August 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I understand changing ones look and, at times, not even recognizing yourself all to well… It’s part of self-expression for some of us. Loved the purple but you carry most very well. Strange that, to my eye, the purple and the red looked more confident and natural than the blonde did! Lol!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 15, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Thanks.. I don’t think I want to be blond again I’m to brown hehe

• Reply ~ i2pixel ~ August 15, 2016 at 11:58 pm

You are beautiful…

• Reply ReignofFaith August 14, 2016 at 12:44 am

I love that purple and blue one near the top! Wish I could dye my hair that color!

• Reply Christina Braccia September 6, 2016 at 6:19 am

I love how bold you are and that you’re not afraid to try something new. I am always so scared to dye my hair!

• Reply ItMustBeSauce October 3, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Your hairstyles are awesome! Great Post!

• Reply bobbymartin76 November 1, 2016 at 8:33 pm

All is so lovely, it is nice for a Woman to have a change, unlike most of us Men. Bob Martin