Blog

August 19, 2016

Hello my wonderful readers!

I don’t use to write posts as early as this but since I have a day off from work today I am able to spend some extra time on my blog. I was supposed to write this post a few days ago because on August 10 I had the best view ever on my blog. This was followed the next day by the best view ever from the US readers and they have really supported me since I started here on WordPress. From day 1 I have always had most of my readers from the US and I am getting flattered by the support that I am getting when taking in to consideration that I don’t know so many people there. They have supported me much more than Norway where I know a bunch of people.

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 13.52.34

Off course I want to thank everyone regardless of what country they come from but this post I want to give an extra credit to the US readers since they have been given me most support of them all.

I just wanted to share the stats of the last few days with you guys because I want my blog to be open and I don’t want to hide things from my readers. At the same time I want to thank every country as you can see on the picture and I want to send a big thank you.

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 13.52.15

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 13.50.48

I want to use my blog as a platform where I can share what I am interested in but I also want to serve my readers with inspirational thoughts and so on since my blog would not have existed without readers. I also use to reblog some posts sometimes in order to support my followers. I would like to remind and inform people about the project BMG that I have going on my blog this which you can read more about HERE. This has been going extremely well and if the trend keeps going in this direction I might extend the project or make it permanent as well.

Enjoy your weekend!

paypal-300x164

• Reply alvarezgalloso August 19, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Thanks

• Reply paintdigi August 19, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Congratulations

• Reply gunnardeckare August 19, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Congratulations to such good statistics! You don’t have many visitors from Sweden by the look of it? At least one will continue to read your blog

• Reply Laura August 19, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Congratulations! Good to see plenty of UK viewers too 🙂

• Reply Jim August 19, 2016 at 4:22 pm

hard work on your part has certainly paid off. congrats!

• Reply anotetohuguette August 20, 2016 at 1:27 am

Congratulations, Roberta! I just had a peek at my year long stats and it’s heartwarming to see so many readers from so many different parts of the world. Thank you for sharing (once again!) and I’m glad to see Canada holding it’s own in your stats!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel August 20, 2016 at 1:31 am

Thank you! I’m glad that the readers are growing Canada too 🙂

• Reply anotetohuguette August 20, 2016 at 1:44 am

Canada’s population is smaller than the U.S., I’m amazed at how many bloggers there are, so much good content to read and explore!

• Reply Aishwarya August 20, 2016 at 11:15 am

Congratulations! It’s always lovely when people visit the blog and leave their valuable comments behind! Yours is a great blog, so I’m very happy for you ^_^

• Reply anamikaablog August 20, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Congratulations 🙂 ,ita gr8 to see how amazingly people support each other in spite of being strangers to each other .It really feels gr8 when you have a bunch awesome people by your side .