First of all I would like to say that it is totally voluntary to read my blog and I know that everyone is different and has different interests and that’s why my message cannot inspire every person that comes to my blog. Until now, I have not experienced anything negative on my blog but I know that we need to be prepared for negative critics and we are more vulnerable when we expose our lives on social media platforms. Yes there are some haters out there that is only interested in pushing you down but I could not cared less about that.
For a couple of months ago I was wondering about why I’m blogging. What’s the point actually? I came up with some thoughts that I would like to share with you on this post. I came up with 8 reasons for why blogging inspires me. There is probably more but these 8 were the ones that came to my mind.
1. I think I would develop as a person if I get to know others
2. I like to take pictures of different events and situations during the day. I also love to pose haha
3. I think it is important to learn how to think in a new way and share it with my readers.
4. If I am able to spread joy and inspiration via my blog I would be very happy and it would make my blogging worth doing.
5. It triggers me that people expect something from me and think it is existing to work hard to achieve these expectations.
6. It gives me an opportunity to get to know a lot of new people every day.
7. It is awesome to give advise to those who might need it and to encourage others.
8. It helps to improve my communication skills and also my English
However, my main goal is build confidence and that is only done little by little. Without having readers it is not fun to blog. My blog is primarily for my readers and I would therefor appreciate if you could tell me what you think about my posts and if there is something you miss. I would like to write about the topics my readers want to read about and I would do my best to meet those wishes. Every feedback is welcome, even critical ones since that is the only way I can improve.
Now you know the main reasons for why I am blogging and I am looking forward to have a lot of fun together and I hope that we can inspire one another.
Hugs from me ♥