Blog Recipe

Enjoying everyday life!

September 13, 2016

Wow! I can’t believe that I found a place that sells my favorite food at a so decent price. I am a huge fan of sushi which is usually quite expensive in Norway. As my readers know we are still looking for jobs but today Johan was at his first side job interview while applying for finance jobs.

Since it was a positive day we wanted to celebrate it and at the same time enjoy the beautiful weather in Trondheim today.
If you are visiting Trondheim I definitely recommend Besuto sushi restaurant. They have only buffet and takeaway and the food tastes amazing.

Me and Johan chose takeaway because we wanted to enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful surroundings and look at the people walking by.

We will keep on getting to know our new city and hopefully some new friends very soon.

Love you all! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜Š

• Reply iglengel September 13, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Best of luck to the two of you in your new adventure. Liking sushi myself, that picture looks delicious.

• Reply Fatma Amin September 13, 2016 at 4:03 pm

U look beautiful , Roberta . N I must say , I love browsing your feed . It packs me with joy when I come across your blog . U connect well with readers . As an on-looker , I find joy , serenity & happiness to read your blog . Sometimes I read your feeds , twice or thrice ..just because I loved it reading the first time ..and it gives back the same joy the second time and the third time aswell.. I’m an introvert person ..not always open .. but today I made sure to acknowledge your blog , because I felt these things while coming across your articles . Thank u for bringing a smile on my face everytime . That’s a great blessing u take everyday , without being known . ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 13, 2016 at 4:20 pm

You made me really happy by writing this comment Fatma! It is an inspiration for me to read a so motivating feedback. The main purpose for why I am blogging is to bring joy in others life and I am glad that I am bringing a smile on your face. Have a lovely day!

• Reply El Coleccionista Hipnรณtico September 13, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Lucky You! Enjoy!

• Reply breathingpark September 13, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Enjoying your favorite food in a pleasant environment and a beautiful place like Trondheim is what you wanted in the first place…enjoy…and let us starve…very bad Roberta๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 14, 2016 at 12:11 am

Haha.. My you want to by sushi as well ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for reading!

• Reply Jim September 13, 2016 at 7:32 pm

oo la la you look too good in that outfit. it sounds like Trondheim is beginning to suit you two. best wishes for success.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 14, 2016 at 12:11 am

Thanks Jim for the nice complement ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Jim September 14, 2016 at 12:13 am

๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply anotetohuguette September 13, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Glad to see you having fun in your new city, the sushi looks delicious!

• Reply Enjoying everyday life! โ€” Roberta Pimentel | dinamicdynasty September 13, 2016 at 11:29 pm

[…] via Enjoying everyday life! โ€” Roberta Pimentel […]

• Reply domestic diva September 14, 2016 at 1:41 am

well, I can relate to your cause for celebration so much, like they say been there done that, somehow life always gives a chance to celebrate, hope you get many more reasons to celebrate..All the best…keep smiling ๐Ÿ™‚ !

• Reply Aishwarya September 14, 2016 at 8:22 pm

You look lovely in the picture with Johan. And that food looks delicious too. I haven’t been too active on the blogosphere because of a severe viral infection and so I missed your transition into a new city. But I’m glad to be able to finally catch up!

• Reply consciousoftheheart September 15, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Sushi is one of my favorite foods as well. Looking at the pictures is making my mouth watery. Enough of that, I wish continued success in finding employment!

• Reply wtibamosa September 27, 2016 at 1:40 am