Blog Society

Daily – The good news

September 19, 2016

Woohoo it’s Monday. A brand new week gives a lot of new opportunities and on the down side it is 5 days left to a new weekend haha.

Things have happened quite quickly in Trondheim. Johan and I have been really productive from the day we moved to the city. We love our spare time but we are both very ready to start working. For me it is really important to have something to wake up for every day and a full time job is the motivation I need for that. Besides, I need it to pay off my bills and earn some cash to have some fun as well.

However, on Friday Johan encouraged me to visit companies and give them my CV. As we were looking for jobs for me Johan got an email with some very good news. He was offered a side job which he gladly accepted. He will continue to talk to recruitment companies to get a job in finance but this side job will at least provide him with some salary to pay off bills and the rent.

14384251_1778443452372101_1265787684_n

14429583_1778443455705434_830009793_n

In the company where he has gotten a job there are six different divisions and I have also given them my CV today. They were very positive and I hope that I will be invited to an interview as well. Afterwards, we went for a little walk. The weather was not perfect but it was quite warm and not raining. The most important is that I don’t lose my hopes and keep on looking for a job. It will come eventually..

Have an amazing day!

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury September 19, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Best wishes to you both and hope for the positive. Wish you a wonderful day!

• Reply http://www.salpa58.wordpress.com September 19, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Keep those vibes rolling and keep smiling. :o)

• Reply domestic diva September 19, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Your smile is beautiful..keep smiling ☺

• Reply kbeezyisviral September 19, 2016 at 3:13 pm

You are taking action and remaining optimistic. The job, fulfillment, and money will soon follow. Happy Monday!

• Reply Sudhir Chauhan September 19, 2016 at 3:17 pm

congratulations to Johan….. our good wishes are with you both…..

• Reply iglengel September 19, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Best of luck to the both of you on your job search. Enjoy the week.

• Reply breathingpark September 19, 2016 at 3:33 pm

You are a honest soul Roberta…how easily you accept your predicaments and shortcomings….johans side job…your wait for a job…kudos….not everyone has that guts to share such things….best of luck to both of you…I can only wish…☺☺

• Reply Cris Campos September 19, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Tudo acontece no tempo certo, seja feliz em qualquer tempo Roberta. Bj!

• Reply pawan35 September 19, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Lol just 5 more days left, right….
    How very sweet and how very positive Roberta can be is unimaginable…. Every time I see You, your post there comes out energy…. I mean after yesterdays food in stomach still 😂 😄

• Reply pawan35 September 19, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Be blessed, take care, keep that smiles on….. They are light for many Souls dear.

I pray Source and Universe you and Johan just keep smiling and be blessed with strength and hey the best, the great, the top job is coming your way…. Close your eyes, forward your hand there the job letter in your hand..
    Congratulations Roberta.

• Reply Advo. R.R.'SAGAR' September 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Nice Couple.

• Reply watchingthedaisies September 19, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Wishing you a wonderful job.

• Reply 'VIN.."O"...D'iesel....#Lolzzzz September 19, 2016 at 4:28 pm

“A Person who wins..is not a champion..according to me a winner is the one who loses..because he only knows the true value of becoming a #CHAMP”…..I will pray to the Almighty..just to grant whatever these 2#Champs asks……let my prayer help you @Roberta…let you & your sweet li’ll family be #Happy…
    Thank u for sharing….

• Reply piratepatty September 19, 2016 at 7:19 pm

The best of luck to you both!

• Reply Antonio September 19, 2016 at 8:14 pm

hai un cognome “impegnativo”…..
    complimenti per il tuo blog

• Reply anotetohuguette September 19, 2016 at 11:38 pm

This is such good news! Looking forward to reading more…

• Reply Candy Girl September 20, 2016 at 12:00 am

Super boa sorte!!🍀

• Reply Tamas Bajko | Hotel Auditor September 20, 2016 at 3:10 am

Lucky girl 😀 Grab your chance!

• Reply voulaah September 20, 2016 at 8:18 am

congratulations dear
    kisses

• Reply pawan35 September 20, 2016 at 4:01 pm

And today is Tuesday…. So waiting to hear from your side again beautiful sweet lovely, Roberta

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 20, 2016 at 4:10 pm

aww <3, update is coming soon 😉

• Reply pawan35 September 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm

☺ I sincerely wait to hear from your world……
        Roberta three names for an online business I am going to launch in 15 days….. How about you helping me dear.

• Reply edenofknowledge September 20, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Good luck on the job search. I’m looking for one myself. Went for a job interview last Friday but until now no news from them. Your optimism raises my hope. Thanks.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 20, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Thank you. It is important to keep the faith. I hope they will contact you soon with some good news. 😊👍🏼