Blog

Daily – Brasil Rio de Janeiro

September 29, 2016

For 4 years ago I was in Brasil visiting my family and it was really nice to meet my family again after 8 years. The guy on the picture below is not a family member I just met him when me and my mom was walking in Flamengo in Rio de Janeiro. I asked him if I could take a picture of him and his dog ha ha. We Brazilians we don’t have any problems to talk with strangers hehe As you can see no facade at all Β I just pretended that I knew them ha ha πŸ˜€

551853_10151477102680576_2047846152_n

My mom and I attended theΒ World Bike Tour in Copacabana where we cycled from Copacabana to Flamengo (Rio de Janeiro) together with many hundreds of people. I was really lucky because I got two bikes and tickets for free to that event and I could not disagree to participate, but I gave both bikes to my family. One to my mom and the other one to my cousin. I could not have taken the bikes with me to Norway anyway.

I had a great time that day! I hope I can visit my family soon again because I miss them sooo much! <3

Quest

Follow me on Facebook:Β https://www.facebook.com/Roberta-Pimentel-122081677873993/

• Reply Lady Dickson September 29, 2016 at 4:18 pm

This looks like so much fun. I would love to go to Brazil πŸ™‚

• Reply Okoto Enigma September 29, 2016 at 4:26 pm

You could’ve gone for the Olympics; and visit your family as well.

• Reply sasha September 29, 2016 at 5:08 pm

The way you post and describe the things will be always unique! I just love almost every post of yoursπŸ™‚

• Reply Jim September 29, 2016 at 5:18 pm

looks like fun. do you bike in Norway?

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 29, 2016 at 5:20 pm

It was πŸ™‚ I don’t have a bike here haha. Maybe I will buy me one very soon πŸ™‚

• Reply Jim September 29, 2016 at 5:27 pm

that would be a great way to get around.

• Reply Der Krieger des Lichts September 29, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Amazing πŸ˜‰ I will go there in the future. Have you ever tried paracliding over Rio de Janeiro?

• Reply Roberta Pimentel September 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Thanks! Not tried yet but before I die I will but I need to deal with my problem with hight first hehe πŸ™‚ I think you will love Brasil πŸ˜‰

• Reply Der Krieger des Lichts September 29, 2016 at 6:00 pm

The best way to deal with it is to try it πŸ˜› yes I will like it. One of my best childhood friends was a brasilian.

• Reply kbeezyisviral September 29, 2016 at 6:12 pm

It’s always nice to attend an event and meet family members that you were unaware of. Makes for a good experience and lovely time. I hope you’re able to go back home and visit your family soon. I plan on making a large impact in Brazil in the future. I have to work on my Portuguese first, though.

• Reply joseph elon lillie September 29, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Looks like it was a fun time.

• Reply Okoto Enigma September 29, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I posted a comment some hours ago, and it’s not showing; again

• Reply themodernmedici September 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Definitely looks like you enjoyed yourself!