personal

Not well…

November 16, 2016

Hi there! I hope you guys are having a better day then I. I’m not sick I was just unlucky with a wrong move with my shoulder on Monday in my sleep. I didn’t think it was so serious when I felt the pain on my left shoulder yesterday, I thought it was not necessary to call the doctor because I thought it should get wellΒ soon. I was very wrong though, earlier today I could not make a move with my head and my left arm and it was hurtful. 😭😷

I was forced to call the doctor because of my pain. I’m happy that I got the help that I needed. The doctor said maybe I have a prolapse on my left shoulder and if I don’t get better until Friday I must go back to talk with my doctor. Β I really hope I don’t haveΒ to go back there on Friday.

15146854_10157724245485576_1653355409_o

Today has not been a very positive day which this post is influenced by. I also try to not let my frustration affect my readers but today I could not help it since it was part of my day. 🌹

Do you have any experience with prolapse?

Take care!Β β™₯

No Comments

• Reply jengarynewadventures November 16, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Hope you get to feeling better.

• Reply Margarita November 16, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Chiropractic might help.
    Feel better fast! πŸ˜‰ xoM

• Reply Roberta Pimentel November 16, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Maybe I need to try. Thanks for the advice πŸ™‚

• Reply Benn Bell November 16, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Get well soon!

• Reply Unite-and-Inspire November 16, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Hope you get better soon!!

• Reply ksbeth November 16, 2016 at 8:56 pm

hope you feel better

• Reply z3ng33kgr7 | zGGy November 16, 2016 at 9:00 pm

Get well soon…

• Reply Okoto Enigma November 16, 2016 at 9:12 pm

I hope you feel better soon. What you need is a good massage and a little rest. Get well soon❀

• Reply Wendy November 16, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Oh golly Roberta – that sounds painful – I’m really sorry! My friend is suffering with something similar which is affecting her shoulder and neck and is having to have a cortisone injection later in the week to try and ease the pain.. I really hope it starts to improve very soon for you xx

• Reply alightningbug November 16, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Feel better soon!

• Reply Carolyn Dennis-Willingham November 16, 2016 at 9:23 pm

A while back, I suffered from severe neck/shoulder pain. Turned out I have some degenerative disk issues. I go to the chiropractor every week and I’m pain free! You’re getting help, that’s the main thing (well, and to feel better, of course!)

• Reply Jocelyn November 16, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Hope you feel better!
    Never had a prolapse, but it sounds painful. πŸ™ Just broke my leg last week so we’re in the same boat.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel November 16, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I think yours was more painful than mine get better soon you too 🌹

• Reply Miss B Blogz Thingz Over.. November 16, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Get well soon, Dear!πŸŒΉπŸ’‹

• Reply adhandmade November 16, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I hope you get well soon.. with love..

• Reply Let's CUT the Crap! November 16, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Ouch. Hope your shoulder is behaves better soon. <3 <3 πŸ™‚

• Reply Libby Sommer November 16, 2016 at 9:43 pm

do you think your shoulder issue was caused by your hairdressing days? best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Reply OldButNew November 16, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Tough typing, too! Hope you’re feeling better soon.

• Reply gunnardeckare November 16, 2016 at 9:57 pm

I hope you will feel better soon

• Reply Ieva Kambarovaite November 16, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Get well xx stay positive. Spoil yourself with something nice πŸ™‚

• Reply Marije, van Hans de Gans (MSW) November 16, 2016 at 11:19 pm

Oh dear, take it easy then! Hope you will feel better soon xx

• Reply lizalizaskysaregrey November 16, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Sending love and healing x

• Reply Mozer G. November 17, 2016 at 1:20 am

You a strong woman… I would fall apart and make everyone’s life miserable… get well soon 🌹

• Reply Amitav Chowdhury November 17, 2016 at 3:47 am

Take care and get well soon!

• Reply RhapsodyBoheme November 17, 2016 at 4:12 am

Hoping you feel better in a flash xoxoxo

• Reply thewritewomanblog November 17, 2016 at 6:52 am

Sorry to heart that. Get well soon, Roberta!

• Reply joliesattic November 17, 2016 at 7:05 am

Oh dear, I had injured my rotator cuff and that was painful. The doctor sent me to a physical therapist and he gave me exercises that slowly strengthened the area and I can move easily now. He said when you have an injury in that area we don’t work it and it begins to tighten up and then it loses flexibility and becomes painful all the time with every little move and I couldn’t even sleep for three or four months before going to the doctor, so you are smart to go right away.

• Reply Angeloftheshore November 17, 2016 at 8:45 am

No experience with prolapse, but sending get well wishes!

• Reply alvarezgalloso November 17, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Hope you feel better.

• Reply piratepatty November 17, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Hope you are feeling a bit better today! I’m not sure what a prolapse is. Sending you lots of healing energy!

• Reply thatgirl4everblog November 17, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Get well soon! ❀️

• Reply gc December 14, 2016 at 5:10 pm

I can readily relate to your current situation.

One year ago I suffered the same type of pain.My neck muscle, shoulder and upper arm were painful to move. It caused me great discomfort. I sought medical attention and the doctor prescribed pain killers. That did not work.

So out of desperation I visited a chiropractor’s office. It was a small office with a steady stream of patients. I felt confident that he could help me. Boy was I wrong. He tried the usual “muscle cracking” and massaging techniques but somehow this made the matter worse.

He decided to use accupuncture on the area. Another major error on his part. He inadvertently stuck the needle in a vessel and that created a large, discolored bruise on my left shoulder area. The procedure was performed the day before Halloween.

When he noticed his mistake he muttered aloud “uh oh”. Then he minimizd the error by telling me that the bruise could be a type of Zombie bite.. He thought it was funny but I was not amused.

I had gone to his office six times. I finally realized that he was taking my money and not helping me out one bit.I cancelled a visit I had made for last February.

Time and shoulder exercise helped the pain condition improve.

Choose your chiropractor carefully. Do a lot of research and ask family and friends for advice.

Take one day at a tme and do not let the pain get the better of you. Good luck. πŸ™‚