Blog Life personal Relationship sosial media vlog

Single on valentines day

February 14, 2018

Good morning sunshine!

Happy Valentines day for you who is on a happy relationship♥.   I’m no longer in a relationship so it is no Valentines selebration here, but I’m fine with that. I just start a new life all by myself in Oslo, I’m doing fine and I’m still adapting myself to live alone again after beeing  in a relationship for 5 years. It is strange but I’m loving my new life and I believe that everything going to be alright in the end, I just need to keep walking forward. Right?

It is so amazing to be back on blog world again. I really missed you guys, and I’m sorry for my silence in the last months, I hope l will be able to share with you the reason when the time are in. Anyway, the most important is that I’m back on writting again and I’m so thankful for that.

Oslo it is an amazing town and I’m so in love with my new lifestyle here. For two months ago I was living in Trondheim and suddenly everything changed, but I belive that everything happens for a reason and here am I.

Life is a box of surprises, we never know when things can just change upside down and we will need to think in different ways. Life can challenge us in so many ways, the good thing  is  that challenges makes us grow as a person and teach us how to see things from different aspects. I love challenges so bring it on!

However, for a few days a go I just start a Youube chanel where I will be sharing a video every week, I’m really excited with my new project and I’m so thankful to have a friend who is happing me on this adventure. He is so creative and I get so inspired by his creativity.

Feel free to visit my chanel and give me your opnion about it 🙂

Xo Xo ♥

• Reply Raj Krishna February 14, 2018 at 8:14 am

Hey….long time…..glad to know that you’re back on blogging world. I’m very much sure there’s something awesome for you in universe’s store. Fingers crossed. Have a blast in life.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel February 16, 2018 at 1:44 am

Thank you Raj. Appreciate your awesome words <3
      Have a blast day!

• Reply depatridge February 14, 2018 at 8:27 am

You have been away for so long, Roberta. Welcome.

• Reply Roberta Pimentel February 16, 2018 at 1:46 am

I agree, too long. Thank you for visiting my page.
      Have a great day!

• Reply Shiva Malekopmath February 14, 2018 at 8:51 am

Gather the Moments Roberta. Have seen you in many a posts with all the joy and the dance of life.

You needn’t look back.
    There is always lots stored.

Read my blog written on Valentine’s two years back and also the one today on Valentine’s.

Happy living always, stay connected it shall benefit..

• Reply Roberta Pimentel February 16, 2018 at 1:48 am

Thanks Shiva. Life is ups and downs and we just need to figure it out what is the best for ourselves 🙂
      Thank you for visiting my page. I appreciate 🙂
      Have a nice day!

• Reply Loveandsynchronicities February 14, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Hi Roberta,
    Happy to see you back. Your energy is beautiful and your posts are always inspiring!

• Reply Roberta Pimentel February 16, 2018 at 1:51 am

Thanks a lot for the positiv words. I appreciate your visit and I hope I can continue inspire you <3
      Have a wonderful day! I like you 🙂